The inhabitants of tale world will disappear.
充滿幻想的世界將會消失.
It's only a matter of time.
這是遲早的事.
Close your eyes ...
閉上你的眼睛...
Sleep.
睡吧.

your old lives and your mortal desires
你以前的生活與凡人間的慾望
are pointless.
根本毫無意義.
I was ...
以前... 我是...
pure
純淨的
in olden times.


Life is meaningless.
生命是沒有意義的.
It's in death that we are truly tested.
死亡才是真正的考驗.
You have no idea what horrors lie ahead.
你根本不知道前方有多麼恐懼.
You haven't seen anything yet !
你根本什麼都沒見過 !
The frozen heart of Naxxramas awaits you !
Naxx結凍的心等著你 !

[Naxxramas纳克薩瑪斯)The Movie]
Naxxramas(纳克薩瑪斯)電影版

What to do
做什麼
Where to go
去哪裡
So many choices
有太多選擇
Every single one of them leading to suffering
每個選擇都指向痛苦
and death !
以及死亡 !

[With the guilds "Empire" & "La Garde"]
[與盟"Empire"&"La Garde"]

(Spider Wing)
(蜘蛛大殿)
The world will tremble
世界將動搖
Pathetic wretch !
可悲的小夥子
You cannot hide from me.
你躲避不了我的.
Shh... it will all be over soon.
噓... 這一切將會結束.

(Abomination Wing)
(憎恨大殿)
Your rotting flesh will do the delights of the starved worms
你腐蝕的身軀將成為這些飢餓蠕蟲的美食.
F... wants to play
它們想要跟你玩玩
You die now
你現在死吧
I see the endless suffering
我看見無止盡的受苦
I see the torments
我看見痛苦
I see the madness...
我看見瘋狂...

(Deathknight Wing)
(死亡騎士大殿)
I see it all...
我看見所有...
Death is the only issue
死亡是唯一的問題

(Plague Wing)
(疾病大殿)
I can see you...
我能看見你...
You are mine now...
你現在是我的了...

(Frostwyrm Lair)
(冰霜龍之穴)
I can't forsee any complication to this...
我無法預見任何的糾紛...
Wait !
等等 !
What's this ?
這是什麼 ?
Who dares to violate the purity of my domain ?
誰膽敢觸動我純淨的領地 ?
Be warned...
聽清楚了...
all who trespass here are doomed !
不管是誰擅自進入這裡的都將滅亡 !
Pray for mercy !
祈禱寬容吧 !
PROCEED!
開始!
I am tired of these distractions !
我受夠這些害我分心的東西了 !
Minions, servants and soldiers of the cold darkness,
黑暗的僕人們, 戰士們,
obay the call of Kel'Thurad !
聽從巫師Kel'Thurad的招喚吧 !
Your pity magics are no challenge to the might of the Scourge.
你們這些可笑的魔法將招架不住強大的Scourge.
The end is upon you.
你們的死亡接近了.
I am getting tired of these games.
我快受不了這些遊戲了.
Proceed, and I will banish your souls into oblivion.
進行下去吧, 我將把你們的靈魂放逐到遺忘的世界.

(眾人的談話與歡呼)

Don't rejoice with this futile victory.
別因為這微不足道的勝利而欣喜.
I will be back, with powers that you cannot even begin to grasp.
我會回來的, 並擁有你們理解不到的強大力量.



翻譯者william2ni(威廉)

    全站熱搜

    Emma Hewitt 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()